Free Evaluation

Temporary Residence

Temporary Resident Visas

Each year, many thousands of people come to Canada to work*, study**, or visit. If you have a school you want to attend, or you have an employer who wants to hire you, or you just want to visit our country temporarily, please send us an email, fax or letter, or call us and tell us about your plans.


In all cases you must have:

  • No criminal or serious medical issues
  • Adequate funds to pay for your travel and expenses during your time in Canada
  • Students must have an acceptance letter from a Canadian school and be able to prove that they have adequate funds to pay their tuition while they are in Canada.


Canada recently created a Supervisa which is designed to allow the parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents to acquire a temporary residence visa for up to ten years, and to visit for up to two years at any one time. Applicants must prove that they have the assets to pay for their visit and purchase a minimum of one year's comprehensive medical insurance prior to applying for the Supervisa.

Restoration of Temporary Residence Status

If you stay longer than your visa allows and come to us less than 90 days after your visa expires we may be able to have your status restored.

In other cases, you may be inadmissible to Canada for reasons of a minor criminal offence or a breach of Canadian immigration law, but we may still be able to apply for admission for you on a temporary residence permit.

*We are not an employment service so we will not be able to find jobs for applicants seeking work permits in Canada.

*In some cases, we may be able to refer you to a placement agency to assist you with your job search (fees may apply). If you are a student and need help finding a school, we may be able to assist you in selecting a school as we are agents for several colleges, technical schools and high schools in BC.

For more details, please contact our office or complete an online enquiry form.